Powerful Search Box

11/01/2014

AP STAT Students



Hey Class

Instructions:

1) Click HERE and take some notes pertaining to the 5.1 Probability

2) For the remainder of the class, sit and work with your partner and discuss your group project. By the end of class, all groups should have the spreadsheet filled in and be ready for some feedback from me and the rest of the class. There are six groups who have yet to start.

Group SPREADSHEET: Group Project

3) 5.1 should be very straight forward dealing with probability, laws of large numbers and simulations. Please start your HW in class or at home which you should find very easy. Be productive.

4) Take 5 minutes to EXPLORE the Companion Site APPLET called Probability.

5) I just assigned several Khan Assignments. There are 5 students who have still yet to sign up. If you think you did and selected me as your coach, I booted a few people out a few weeks ago since your names were not visible to me. Do not use a fictitious name, I will delete you. 29 of our 34 students were given several recommend problems. Please do your best to MASTER these assignments.
Log in and help one another out.  https://www.khanacademy.org

The 5 students who do not see any recommendations from me, should see me tomorrow during support.