- Follow all school rules and policies
- Be kind and respectful
- Be responsible for your own actions and decisions
- “You create what is said about you.”
- Be a leader in and out of the classroom
- Do the right thing when nobody is looking
- In the classroom, be a lead learner and contribute.
SUMMARY OF ACADEMICS:
- Be prepared
- Be on time
- Bring your binder everyday with all of your supplies.
- Complete HW, SHOW YOUR WORK in your notebook and check your answers.
- Read directions on everything
- Be very creative in your notebooks, projects and presentations
- Use your notebook to record everything.
- Be organized and neat.
- The schools’ student tutoring center in the library
- The math tutoring center in V-205
- Come to School Everyday
- Study for every test
SEATING AND TABLE ARRANGEMENTS:
- Expect the unexpected.
- Most days, seating is on a first come first serve basis and you can sit with whomever you choose.
- On select days, I will tell you your seating partner. Check your phones before class.
- The table arrangements are always changing for a number of reasons.
- Embrace the change and enjoy it.
EFFECTS OF MISSING A DAY:
- You need to get the notes and in-class assignments from a friend and record them in your notebook.
- If you missed a test, make-ups take place at 6:55am
- Studies show, there is a direct correlation between grades and attendance.
- Do everything you can not to miss school
Any of the preceding statements or procedures can be changed if the situation so warrants.