Powerful Search Box

3/20/2015

Math Analysis STUDENTS (Period 4)

Hey Class

I am away at a conference. Here are your instructions:

1) CLICK HERE to see the NOTES to finish our worksheet dealing with probability. I wanted to create a video but I just didn't have the time. I am sorry. Please help one another navigate the notes if you have never done so before. Think Chapter 8-Probability and look at any of the Probability Pages
  • Use your headphones if listening to any other sites
  • Take notes
  • Pause when necessary
  • Help one another
  • Stay positive
2) Start and try to finish all of your HW 8-6 (Counting) and 8-7 (Probability) 
NOTE: We teach 8-5 after 8-7. Stay tuned.

3) I highly encourage you to be productive and a very mature self-directed learner. Be on your best behavior!